L'angoisse de San Francisco Index du Forum

L'angoisse de San Francisco

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Washington State had 11 turnover

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'angoisse de San Francisco Index du Forum ->
♣ INFORMATION ♣
-> A Choice
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178

• Where are You ?: heifei
• Feat: das
Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Avr - 09:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Washington State had 11 turnover Répondre en citant

SEATTLE -- All the reports from the minors said Mike Zunino was making the changes the Seattle Mariners wanted to see. His power was still there, but the strikeouts were down and the pitch recognition was improved.Now back in the majors, Zunino provided a promising glimpse on Saturday night of what the Mariners hope is an improved version of the former first-round pick.Zunino homered twice in his first game of the season, Nelson Cruz and Seth Smith both hit three-run home runs, and the Mariners slugged past the Baltimore Orioles 12-6 on Saturday night.Adam Lind had four hits including a solo homer as the Mariners won for the sixth time in eight games and took their third straight from the AL East leading Orioles.Its always exciting to get back. Obviously how last year ended isnt how you write it up. Theres been a lot of work put into it and just to get the opportunity to come back and do that, that was a lot of fun, Zunino said. To come in and have that type of game was even better.Cruz staked Seattle to a 3-0 lead with his 21st homer of the season in the first inning off Baltimore starter Tyler Wilson (4-6) and Zunino extended it to 5-0 in the second on a two-run shot in his first at-bat of the season after being called up from Triple-A Tacoma earlier this week.Zunino, a former first-round pick by the Mariners, was rushed to the majors early in his career and his hitting suffered, bottoming out last year when he hit .174 in 112 games. Seattle spent the offseason retooling Zuninos approach at the plate, but the goal was to keep him at Triple-A for most of the season.When backup catcher Steve Clevenger suffered a broken bone in his hand earlier this week, a move needed to be made and Zunino was the obvious choice. He lined a 1-2 curveball from Wilson out in the second inning then drove the first pitch from reliever Mychal Givens in the sixth.Perhaps most impressive of his three times on base, Zunino walked in the eighth laying off borderline pitches he went after in the past.Its not easy to go back to the minor leagues and work on things and have a good attitude about it, Seattle manager Scott Servais said. Happy for him and a big night no doubt. Wasnt expecting two home runs but well take it.Cruzs homer was estimated at 459 feet and landed above the bullpens in deep left-center and the five home runs helped Seattle move into second in the majors with 122, trailing only Baltimore.Smith ended Wilsons night with a three-run shot in the fourth, getting the green light on a 3-0 pitch for his ninth homer of the season. It was Smiths third straight game with a home run and he finished with four RBI.I dont swing 3-0 very often but sometimes you want to take a chance and see what happens, Smith said.Wilson failed to record an out in the fourth before getting pulled. It was his shortest outing of the season as a starter.Hes not as quite as crisp as he was . Hes just not carrying the same crispness he had earlier in the season, Baltimore manager Buck Showalter said.The offensive outburst gave leeway for Seattle starter James Paxton when he struggled in the later innings. Paxton (2-3) was dominant for four innings, but couldnt make it out of the sixth after allowing five base runners in the inning. Tom Wilhelmsen got a pop out from Adam Jones with the bases loaded to escape the sixth.Chris Davis had three RBI, including a two-run homer in the seventh off reliever Nathan Karns.TRAINERS ROOMOrioles: Showalter sounded pessimistic that RHP Darren ODay (hamstring) would be able to throw a bullpen session when the Orioles are in Los Angeles early next week. ODays been on the disabled list since June 3.Mariners: LHP Charlie Furbush threw a simulated game as he continues his recovery from shoulder problems. Furbush will likely be sent out on a rehab assignment soon.UP NEXTOrioles: Ubaldo Jimenez (5-7) goes for his third straight victory. Jimenez gave up one run in five innings in his last start against San Diego.Mariners: Hisashi Iwakuma (7-6) starts the finale of the four-game series. Iwakuma threw 6 2/3 innings in his last start to get the win. Tyler Blackett Jersey . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. Romelu Lukaku Jersey .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. http://www.jerseymanchesterunitedsoccer.com/womens-sergio-romero-manchester-united-jersey/ . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Andreas Pereira Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Angel Gomes Jersey . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. LOS ANGELES -- Jon Jones is unhappy with the Nevada Athletic Commissions decision to assign referee John McCarthy to his light heavyweight title bout against Daniel Cormier next month at UFC 200.I would prefer any other referee but him, Jones said Tuesday.Jones and Cormier will meet in the main event of UFC 200 on July 9 in Las Vegas, continuing their lengthy rivalry. Jones is hoping to reclaim the 205-pound belt that was stripped from him last year after his involvement in a hit-and-run accident.Jones manager contacted the Nevada commission last week to register their camps displeasure with the assignment of McCarthy, a veteran official who has presided over countless big fights. The Nevada commission determined Jones complaint wasnt substantive enough to change the assignment.Jones (22-1) declined to be precise about the reasons for his objection to McCarthy but left little doubt he is still bothered by the athletic commissions choice for the third man in the cage.Its been a mixture of many things throughout the years, Jones said. Just the energy. I dont feel like we have the best energy, and its been an accumulation of some things that was happening during some fights and just our personal interactions.McCarthy refereed Jones title defenses against Lyoto Machida, Vitor Belfort and Alexander Gustafsson. Jones repeatedly has said his narrow victory over Gustafsson was the toughest fight of his career, not his victory over Cormier (17-1) in Januaryy 2015.dddddddddddd.Jones realizes his objection to McCarthy likely will have no impact, but he remains disappointed.For me, this is my life, Jones said. This is my story. This is my legacy. This is everything to me, and if I dont agree with his energy that he brings to the fight, if I was him, I wouldnt want to be a part of it. Im not going to go so far as to say, Youre not welcome, but why would you even want to be a part of someones big night that doesnt want you in there with them? I would respect that and say, Ill back out of this one. I dont need to be in this fight if they dont want me.I dont feel as if weve had the best interactions over the years, and I would just really hope hes not the referee.Jones made eight title defenses in a 3?-year span while becoming the fighter widely considered to be the worlds best mixed martial artist. But he was stripped of his belt last year after the latest in a string of behavioral problems.Cormier lost a clear decision to Jones in their first meeting, but he claimed the vacant belt four months later by beating Anthony Johnson. Cormier defended the belt with a win over Gustafsson in October.Jones and Cormier were scheduled to meet in April, but Cormier pulled out with a foot injury. Jones beat late replacement Ovince Saint Preux at UFC 197, winning his first fight in 15 months. China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Avr - 09:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'angoisse de San Francisco Index du Forum ->
♣ INFORMATION ♣
-> A Choice
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation