L'angoisse de San Francisco Index du Forum

L'angoisse de San Francisco

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Minnesota Vikings defensive coordinator George

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'angoisse de San Francisco Index du Forum ->
♣ UNIVERSITY ♣
-> Toit
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178

• Where are You ?: heifei
• Feat: das
Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: Dim 4 Mar - 02:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Minnesota Vikings defensive coordinator George Répondre en citant

LUBBOCK, Texas -- Prosecutors recently dropped burglary charges against three former Texas Tech football players in exchange for the players agreeing to perform community service and meet other requirements.Under terms of the agreement, a felony charge of burglary of a habitation against each of the ex-players was dismissed and they will enter a pretrial diversion program that includes a number of provisions, including mandatory drug testing.Dakota Devon Allen and Robert James Castaneda, both 20, and Trace Keaton Ellison, 18, were kicked off the team in May for failure to uphold student-athlete expectations. A grand jury indicted them in June and theyre no longer enrolled at the university.Allens attorney, Guy Womack, said the Lubbock County district attorneys office signed the agreement Friday and state District Judge Jim Bob Darnell approved it this week.Allen had never before run afoul of the law and earned Big 12 academic honors in 2015, Womack said, and was an ideal candidate for the courts diversion program.This is reserved for individuals who the district attorney believes warrant a resolution of their case without criminal consequences, Womack said Tuesday.Authorities said the three men broke into a Lubbock home at some point between Dec. 20 and Jan. 9 and stole a gun safe containing seven handguns and rifles worth $14,000, two digital cameras and a TV, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.Investigators said the owner of the stolen rifles was in a pawnshop in March looking for a new gun and found one of the weapons there, the affidavit said. That led investigators to a man who told police he had paid Castaneda for several weapons. Castaneda was reluctant to name the two other individuals but eventually told investigators their jersey numbers, according to the affidavit.Allen would have been a sophomore linebacker and one of the teams top defenders. Castaneda would have been a sophomore offensive lineman, and Ellison, as a redshirt freshman, was expected to be a backup offensive lineman.Womack said Allen is enrolling at East Mississippi Community College, a junior college national powerhouse.Womack downplayed Allens role in the theft and sale of the weapons and said although the felony charge was dropped, Allen suffered humiliation and lost a scholarship at Tech worth $100,000.Castaneda is enrolling at a community college in Iowa and hopes to restart his football career, his attorney, Chuck Lanehart, said.An attorney for Ellison did not return a call for comment, and the district attorneys office didnt return a message seeking an explanation of the agreement. Dominic Moore Jersey . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. Mats Naslund Jersey . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. http://www.cheapcanadiensjerseys.com/ .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. Elmer Lach Jersey . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Minnesota Vikings defensive coordinator George Edwards apologized on Thursday for his DWI from late May, calling it a poor decision and saying he knows he wont do it again.I just want to say publicly, as Ive done privately, that I apologize to our organization, our owners, our coaches, our players, everybody involved in this organization for any negative light that has been shined upon because of this poor decision that Ive made, Edwards said Thursday. It was definitely my responsibility. It was a poor decision on my part, and Ive taken the steps to ensure that it doesnt happen again.Edwards was charged with three misdemeanors in May, after a breath test showed his blood alcohol content was 0.11 (over Minnesotas legal limit of 0.08) following a traffic stop at a Taco Bell. He pleaded guilty to misdemeanor careless driving on Aug. 30, and coach Mike Zimmer said Wednesday the team required Edwards to make a huge monetary commitment, among other things, after he notified the team of his arrest.The 49-year-old was placed on a year of probation after pleading guilty. He paaid a $1,000 fine, underwent a chemical evaluation and attended a Mothers Against Drunk Driving panel discussion as part of his sentence.ddddddddddddSince then, Ive followed the protocol, Edwards said. I notified the team right away [after the arrest]. I notified Coach [Zimmer] of it, followed the protocol and went through the steps that were necessary to be at this point right now. Since that point in time of making sure Ive taken care of everything that they asked me to take care of, I have put it behind me to assure that it doesnt happen again and [Im] focused on what we have got to get done now.Asked whether he had to make a donation to charity as part of his team-imposed discipline, Edwards said, A part of what I was required to do was pay a fine.NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said on Wednesday the Vikings notified the league of the discipline theyd administered to Edwards, and said the defensive coordinator would not be subject to discipline from the league. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 4 Mar - 02:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'angoisse de San Francisco Index du Forum ->
♣ UNIVERSITY ♣
-> Toit
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation